Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Another Award!! I can't believe it! :-)

A bloggin' princess I am!!!! Thanks for the award Lindsay!
I feel like a princess this week with Kevin here - taking me on a vacation, cooking for me, making me a tropical CD mix to listen to get ready for our trip!! I am gettin' spoiled! (and lovin' it!!!!)
Now - it is my turn to give this award to three other deserving bloggin' gals!
In no certain order:
My newest blog read is Double Duty. She just called herself a princess the other day and a drama queen today so who could be more deserving!?!
I also have to award The Emancipation of the Drama Queen...she is a riot!!! I would love to meet her in person!
And...this is hard b/c everyone is a favorite! But, I am going to give it to Trina at Son Up to Son Down - She is raising 5 boys and homeschooling them! Who better to deserve a Bloggin' princess award! Now if only we could send some princess pampering her way with the award! ha!
Ok - ladies - go out and award some other great bloggers! :-)

5 comments:

Tan said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Another princess title...somehow it just fits. LOL Thanks so much, Lori. I love your blog too. I want to spend some time here reading your old posts, but life keeps getting in the way. It's on my to-do list, I promise, and I am so glad you are a new reader of my own blog. Isn't it funny how sometimes you just 'click" with people you've never even officially met before? Anyway, thanks soooo much for this award. I will display it with pride!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

What a fun award!!!

Steff said...

I'm behind the times (dang computer downage...grr). I got awarded a rockin' blogger award and was going to nominate you but I saw you were nominated on someone else's blog. I'm running out of rockin' girl bloggers?!

Seriously, I heart your blog!

Trina said...

Awww thanks Lori!! You are the sweetest!! I wouldn't mind playing princess for the day around here..hehehe I will take this little award and put with my other little prettiessssssssss...LOL

Tasha said...

YAY a princess...