Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fun at the Lake

The first night Kevin served up a shrimp boil and steaks....YUMMY!!! I really can't even tell you how good it was - it was THAT good! ha! Shrimp, potatoes, corn on the cob...mmmm!!!
Mom and Dad got there about 9:30 Friday night and had Autumn's (my niece) new puppy with them. CUTE!!!! It is a shih tzu and schnauzer mix (have no idea if I spelled those right!). That puppy is the most laid back puppy I have ever seen!! You start petting her, and she just rolls over on her back and gives you her belly to rub for as long as you will do it! Too funny!
And, of course, we jumped off the cliffs! I even jumped this time - TWICE!! Although, the second time I wondered WHY I had climbed up there again! The first time I did it to try and make Taylor (my Bubby's girlfriend's daughter) feel a little better about jumping. HA! I got up there and looked down and was like "Woe - I'm not doing this!!" She ended up jumping before me! The pics of me jumping are on my Mom's camera - if I don't look like a cow, I will show you when I get them! LOL! That is my niece in the pic above jumping - she has no fear of it at all!!!
Kevin and I on an afternoon boat ride! And the crazy hair is because the boat was in motion! ha! And, yep, I did some major cropping on this one to get my swimsuit out of the pic!! ha
My Bubby on the sea-doo that Mom says has a limited number of days left in our possession! The men make us a nervous wreck on that thing! They get as close as they can to splash the heck out of you ~ Mom and I are the worriers ~ everyone else thinks it is funny! I say it is dangerous!! I guess I'm gettin' old!! LOL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a ton of fun!

Steff said...

Is that a sling float? Aren't those the absolute best when it comes to flotation devices?! I absolutely love mine. And I don't blame you a bit for cropping out your swimsuit. I hate my arms (just a tad flabby) so I try to stear clear of those kinds of shots...lol.

Lindsey said...

I do that same tactic with cropping out parts of my I dislike. I think it's a girl thing!

Tasha said...

Your trip sounds so much fun!!!!

Angel said...

Ok, LOVE the pics. LOVE THEM! You look like ya'll had so much fun!

But, what the hell is Kevin holding in that first pic? Look where it is... look at what it looks like... please, for someone who is clueless, fill me in so I can get the bad images out of my head:)