Sunday, July 08, 2007

Mexico ~ here we come!!!!!

"Vacation all I ever wanted...vacation have to get away..." Remember that song? That is my theme song this month, because my awesome, wonderful, handsome boyfriend is taking me on a vacation!!!!! Yep, I haven't been on a vacation in 4 years!!!! How does that happen? Well, I know how it happens ~ it's called living on a budget and no funds for a vacation! ha!

But later this month ~ in 2 weeks actually ~ Kevin is taking me to Cozumel!!!! FOR 5 DAYS!!! Ahhhh...the beach, the spa, relaxing, snorkeling, the beach....Oh, yes, Kevin is a keeper all right! :-) I am giddy, and it's almost like a dream!! I think we've both earned it though ~ Kevin's had a rough year and things are looking up! So we are celebrating with a trip!! hip hip hooray!! (think of the scrapbook pages I'll get out of this! ha!)

In other exciting news ~ Kevin has two job interviews HERE in central Arkansas tomorrow. So ~ send the boy some good thoughts!! We are ready to put the 3 hour drive behind us and move forward!!! :-)

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Awesome!! That trip is going to be sooooo good for you both! And my fingers are crossed for Kevin's interviews!!

la bellina mammina said...

Enjoy your holiday and good luck to Kevin!!

Woo Pig Brewey! said...

Wooo Mexico! Sounds like a blast. Something tells me you are even more excited about the scrapbooking possibilities when you get back.

Good luck on the interviews Kevin!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Kevin - I know you will do well! You will have a blast on your trip - it is also a nice place for a wedding!

Kim

Lori said...

What do you mean a nice place for a wedding?!? :-)

Angel said...

OMG HOW FUN! I'm jealous!!! Have a fabulous time!

And good luck to Kevin with the job prospects!

Tasha said...

Wow a vacay...have fun. Good luck to kevion on his job interviews

Steff said...

When are you going? I'm going to be in Cozumel the week of July 23!

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! You go girl!! I'm so excited for you!! We can both scrapbook tropical places when you get back...IF I'm caught up by then!!