Monday, July 09, 2007

Life is good!!!

July is looking up to be a GREAT month!!! :-)

Thursday is my last day of summer school AND pay day!!! :-)
Friday, I am heading out with the pop-up again for a weekend camping trip!
And the next Friday, Kevin and I leave for Cozumel!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!
We get home just in time for scrap night with the ladies! (priorities!! ha!)
And, my BFF, Michelle is coming to spend a few days with me, and then I'll follow her home and spend a few days at her house!

It will so hard to go back to work! LOL!

4 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

That sounds like an exciting week - have fun!!

L said...

Awesome update, girlie! Be sure to take lots of pics in Mexico! PS - if you need help w/the critters holler at me!

Lindsay said...

i awarded you back!
Check it out!

Trina said...

That sounds like an AWESOME month!! Honestly, all those things are right up my alley!! Have fun enjoying the good things in this life!