Sunday, October 29, 2006

Wow!





What a GREAT weekend!! Kevin & I hit the roads on Saturday morning and headed toward the Buffalo river area. The trees were absolutely gorgeous and the scenery was awesome!! We stopped first at Buffalo Point where these pictures were taken. I was ready to get the heck out of the car by the time we got there ~ the last 30 minutes or so was hilly and curvy and I felt like I had been on a roller coaster ride! ha!

We walked around here for a bit and then headed to pick up lunch and went to another neat area to eat a picnic lunch and go on a "mini hike". I'll post those pics tomorrow.

We found some really neat places to camp! They had group campsites at Buffalo Point. If you were with a group of friends for the weekend, it would be fun!

More to come later...it was such a good weekend! Best in awhile! :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those last two shots are my favorites. Looks like a fun trip!

ST