Thursday, October 26, 2006

Blessings...

With everyone seeming to be down on their luck lately or having tragedies or hardships, I decided it is time to turn things around & think positive! So, let's take a minute and count our blessings and think sunflowers, sunshine, and happiness!!! :-)

I'm counting my many blessings tonight and here are just a few:

1. Jax does not have a tumor - rather a ruptured ACL. He is having surgery on Tuesday, but it could be alot worse!

2. I have a roof over my head & a house to call my own that I love!

3. I have a job to go to everyday where I can say I make a difference in lives, and my job has meaning!

4. I have a wonderful family that is super supportive!!

5. I am healthy & happy!

6. I have an awesome boyfriend that makes me laugh and smile, & we have fun together!

7. I have so many friends and family that care about me that my phone rings off the hook with people checking on me when things go wrong - how did I get so lucky? There are lots not as fortunate!

8. I have critters to greet me at the door when I get home from a days work!

9. I have an ex-husband that I can call a friend and am fortunate enough not to be one of those bitter divorced people.

10. I have neighbors who are the best you could ask for (that cook a mean dinner and remember their single neighbor who doesn't cook b/c she hates it! ha!)

Now....stop for a minute in your busy schedules and count some of your blessings & smile! I did! :-)

0 comments: