Sunday, October 22, 2006

If only it were as easy as Nala makes it seem!



My cat, Nala, really knows how to live! She just lays around sleeping & purring & waiting for someone to come along and turn the tap on to the sink so she can get a drink of water! Some days I would love to trade places with her and live her carefree life!! ha!

This weekend being one of those days ~ not much going, been feeling sick and yucky since Thursday night. I had parent conferences on Friday (you can imagine how that went!). Friday night, Kevin and I took his nephews to the homecoming football game in Searcy. It was sooo cold ~ probably not my best decision making when I was already sick! I couldn't wait to get to bed ~ I slept all the way home! Then I pretty much laid around all weekend sleeping and feeling yucky. So - hopefully it has passed and this will be a much better week!!

If not, maybe Nala will trade places with me....

0 comments: