Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Boxers Galore!!






Kevin & I went to Mom & Dad's Saturday while they were tending to the horse show & took care of all their critters at the house for them. How Mom feeds and loves on them all everyday, I'll never know! It wore me out! :-) And she had two of the horses with her ~ they did pretty good for me though!

You can see where I inherited my love of boxers from! Boxers everywhere at Mom's!! She only has 6!! ha! See how scary it would be if I had land ~ and of course, Jax would take in another dog! I always say there is a reason I have Jax! He keeps me grounded in the pet department! He wants his Momma all to himself!!

Mom's new boxer baby (who doesn't look like a baby anymore) is just gorgeous!! His name is Rufus, but I think he looks like Marmaduke! He's the second boxer picture ~ the first guy is Jax's older brother (another beautiful boxer!) Anyway ~ enjoy! I sure did! Watching two boxers play is one of my favorite things to see! :-)

0 comments: