Saturday, October 07, 2006

Thelma & Louise





When Peggy & I (aka Thelma & Louise) get together for the day, you never know where the day will take us! :-) We started out today doing the Race for the Cure. That was an awesome experience in itself ~ the atmosphere is amazing!! I can't believe I've only been a virtual walker and missed out all these years! There were 42,000 women walking/running today ~ we, of course, were walking!!

After that, we hit some yard sales, ate lunch at Cotham's (YUM!), and went to some really neat antique stores. Keo was having fall days & we just stumbled upon it. They have some very unique stores there too. After all that exploring, we decided not to drive off any cliffs, but to head home and take a good nap instead! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time you guys go out be sure and try Charlotte's - their food is wonderful! They have the best homemade pies. You also have to try Lisa's Closet - great clothes and accessories.

Kim

Lori said...

We did stop at Lisa's Closet - they have some really neat stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori! I have to go back to Keo Saturday and pick up my door prize I won. Remember we signed up at the Antique Gallery. I was hoping to win that box from Lisa's closet but I won some kind of concrete statuary, they didn't say what it was so I guess it will be a surprise! Did you see it setting out?