Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Updates Galore....


Rocky is much better!! This was the telling week & he is getting around by himself again! I even removed all the rugs and blankets from the hall yesterday & he can walk on the wood floors without falling!! yay! He does get around like an old man now ~ but he is an old man! We are calling the vet tomorrow to check on Rimadyl for him & hopefully we are out of the woods! Thanks for all the support on this guys and gals!!! :-)

My back has also recovered! It took a weekend of rest, a day of pain pills, and sleeping on a heating pad, but it is finally normal again! Let's just say I won't be dumb enough to lift over 100 lbs again! He can scoot to the carpet! ha!

School is just as insane as ever!! Apparently, we have record teacher absences this year already, so it must not just be me! It is Wednesday and already this week one of children threatened to kill the art teacher. (However, he wrote it down instead of saying it, so he just got a phone call home!???!!!) And, today one of my boys told a girl to shut-up or he would stab her in the eye with his scissors. Just in case she didn't understand he picked up his scissors to show her he meant business! He is suspended for two days. Here is the catch on that one - his mom wants the little girl suspended too for TALKING TO HIM!!!!!

Good stuff is that I had dinner with an old friend last night & got to see her young 'un for the first time (will post a pic tomorrow!). I have dinner plans tonight with family & Kevin is cooking for me tomorrow night! YUM! Good food & good company is the cure all for me!! ha!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saying a little prayer today for Rocky, you and Alan. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.
Peggy