Thursday, October 12, 2006

On a lighter note...

It has been a sad & crazy week. I am trying to get out of my funk, so I will post something lighthearted in that attempt! I copied this from another blog that has awesome ideas!!

FIVE FOR FIVE
1) Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally?
Reading
Blogging
Laying on the couch snuggled with my critters
Sitting on the backdeck enjoying the weather
Weeding the flowerbeds

2) Five Dollars to spend right now. How or where would you spend it?
Sonic.. they have the best drinks & ice!

Peanut butter M&M's
See what I could find at the scrapbook store
Chocolate dessert from Pasta Jacks
Vacuum the car - it needs it bad right now!
3) Five Items in your house you could part with right now?
the stack of bills waiting to be paid!!!
the cat hair that floats down the hall - no matter how often I clean! :-)
Jax's gas! LOL!
homework brought home from work
stinky liter box - but that can't happen!
4) Five Items in your house you absolutely, positively could never part with?
My critters
my scrapbooks
my grandmother's quilts
my computer
my phone - sad, but true!
5) Five Words you love?
Love
Happiness
Family
Sunshine
Thank you - two words but nice to hear!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you can't buy anything at a scrapbook store with $5. I've seen those prices!

Anonymous said...

Cracker, you've been in a scrapbook store??!! I need to hear that story.

ST

Lori said...

I might could find one sticker! LOL! And - when did you go in a scrapbook store???