Friday, May 23, 2008

Weekend...

**I won't be posting for a few days b/c my Dad is here helping us build a storage building, and I doubt he would appreciate me taking breaks to blog! ha! But I did want to let everyone know that the child in my class got help!!! Yay!! We were determined, and the mom is having counseling and parenting classes. Thank you for your prayers and let them continue because now she is not in her home and probably nervous for very different reasons, but she is safe!

Have a good Memorial Weekend!

4 comments:

L said...

Good news but still a sad situation. I'll have to drop by to see the progress on your shed later. We are still busy working away on our front porch this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the mom can get help and the little girl can be safe at home again. I'm glad they finally listened and got her out of that situation until it can get better! Enjoy your Dad! And the new building!

Steff said...

Enjoy the holiday! :)

Tasha said...

That is such a relief about the child..See ya when you get back to posting...Have a good visit with your dad!