Thursday, May 08, 2008

A challenge or a dare of sorts...

Mrs. Laskigal over at From the Cheap Seats has offered up a challenge (or dare some might say) to post your old prom pictures! Now, I love a good dare ... or is it a good laugh? So, I am meeting her challenge and want to see who else will do it too - come on! I got to laughing just digging for these pics! So, I am not posting one, not two, but three! I would probably do more, but the one I found of Kevin is in the scrapbook! (of course)
Ok...here is my Jr. Year Prom taken with the girls ~ I had the same date both years, so you can see that next...I mean, what was I thinking with that big, boofy hair? hee-hee! (I'm in the red dress -in case you couldn't find the hair!) And, my Sr. Year picture before we left the house...notice my parents got out the wicker chair for the professional look (hee-hee!). And, at least I pulled my hair up this time...whew! Oh, what I wouldn't give to still have those legs! It's sickening! Lastly, two very special friends of mine and me before the Sr. prom ~ I am posting this so they will cringe when they see it b/c they read ~ they just don't comment! And this ladies, is what you get for not commenting! (insert evil laugh) And can you tell they are twins? Christie and Amy - love ya!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. Twin #1 here (Amy). Wow Girl - we were H-O-T! Hee hee. What memories! Love you girly!!

Anonymous said...

Twin #2 here (Chris). Why in the H#@& didn't you make ME put MY hair up????? I thought we were friends! ha!!!
LOVE looking at these old pics!!
Love you girl...even if you are a little bit evil! ;) But hey...so am I!!

Anonymous said...

Boy that is some risky dress you have on! Hope you didn't boogie your boobs right out of it! P.S. LOVE the white pantyhose with the red dress. Big hair days - they were the best. Glad you don't have my prom pics.

Lori said...

No worries - I had NO boobs back then! ha!

Awww...Twin 1 and 2...how quickly we figure out how to comment so I don't dig out more pics! hee-hee!
Love ya!

tommie said...

those ar hilarious! I took her challenge a couple of days ago..oh yeah, some real winners then!

L said...

I'm w/Sandy - the white hose are ohhh so chic!

Laski said...

You look HAWT!!! Seriously, you were a babe back in high school, weren't you???

You should totally let your students see these!

I love that Amy and Christie posted--how awesome is that???

Tasha said...

All I have to say is wow..Good thing my prom was at the end of the 90s..hehe.